I run workshops throughout the year based around body positivity, empowerment and mental health with a creative aspect to them. To book a place please email Lou at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Workshop Dates
- Saturday April 28th 11am – 1.30pm, The Makers Guild, Portsmouth Guildhall. A body positive workshop looking at hidden disability and long term or chronic illness. Using clay in an intuitive and experimental way alongside group discussion. Cost is £5 donation or whatever you can afford.
- Festival of the Mind: May 14th, Portsmouth Cathedral. Making instruments from vegetables and recording sounds. (more details available soon)
- Saturday 19th May 11am – 1.30pm, The Makers Guild, Portsmouth Guildhall. A body positive workshop focusing on sex positivity. Finding confidence, healing and empowerment. This workshop is female or female identifying only due to the confidentiality and safety of women. We will be working on making a zine (small magazine). Cost is £5 donation or whatever you can afford.
- Saturday June 23rd 11am – 1.30pm, The Makers Guild, Portsmouth Guildhall. A body positive workshop. Workshop details to be announced soon.
- Saturday July 21st 12.30 -2.30pm, Body Positive Group picnic in Victoria Park, Portsmouth. Including a fat positive clothes swap (lots of larger size clothes available to swap for a small donation and accessories). Bring friends, kids and dogs! Oh and of course bring yummy food to share.