Howdy, Im off up to Cumbria for the next few days to celebrate New Years in style. All cosy in front of a wood burning stove drinking some damson gin I hope.
Joel and I trekking down the road from Granny and Grandpa’s last year.
I just want to leave you with my highlights of 2011…
- Having work in the Strong Island exhibition at The Round Tower
- Being asked to join Strong Island as a blogger
- Visiting the Natural History Museum in London
- Spending heaps of time with my best friend Heidi
- Meeting and making some wonderful new friends
- Southsea Supper Club which couldn’t happen without Southsea Food Social
- Ooh la Lapin just taking off so well and all the awesome support for it!
- Becoming an aunt for the first and second time to Lara and Sammy.
- Taking my daughter to the Andalucian countryside in Spain for a whole week and cooking amazing food.
- Having my first ever jagerbomb
- Going to France and Belgium with all the girls from the gallery and discovering I love Belgium.
Thanks everyone for a beautiful 2011 and here’s to 2012!