I am totally aware that ‘Make it Monday’ passed me by this week. Well I have been kinda distracted, its half term for starters and when Im not going crazy cause I dont have 2 pairs of arms and eyes everywhere for Joel its just been hectic!
So today I printed my man a t- shirt cause were going to the Strong Island exhibition tonight and I wanted to make him something cool to wear and I love him!
- Sketch out a design, mines a stag cause my mans a total stag grrrr.
- I drew the design on his tee with biro and then started to block out bits I didnt want the fabric paint to get. Oh yes and I put a magazine inside the shirt not only to keep a flat surface but to stop the ink running through to the other side.
- I poured out a bit of fabric paint and cut up an old cleaning sponge ready to start.
- Start sponging that beast!
- I dried it a bit with my hot air styling brush, classy.
- Then peel the tape off carefully!
- Yay, sorry about the poor photo skills, but you get the idea it kinda rocks.