I cant believe its ‘MiM’ again! Wow it comes round quick, and I felt inspired to make something a little bit unusual that takes no sewing skill.
you will need…
- an embroidery hoop, mines a small one.
- a strip of fabric about 1 meter long or tie a few strips together.
- jute twine, yarn or ribbon
- cut outs from magazines, old/damaged books.
Lets get started
- Wrap the fabric round the hoop and tie it up.
- cut 4 pieces of twine all different lengths.
- make small incisions in your pics and pop the twine through tying a small knot.
- Cut a long piece of twine and make a ‘handle’ on top of the embroidery hoop to hang your mobile.
- find somewhere nice to hang it, you could add more pics over time, photos or mementos!